How to detect scams
After observing hundreds of sites we made a guideline to recognize fraudulent ones if you respect those you should be safe while buying on the deep web.
- Avoid poorly coded sites: How someone who isn't capable of producing a clean, working site could operate online criminal activities?
- If the BTC address you need to pay on has already been used, then it's a scam: The seller can't recognize that it's you and not someone else.
- Too good to be true: No one is here to give away things, if you need to pay 25USD for something worth 300USD then its a scam
- Also no one will sell you already laundered money, what would be the point of doing that?
- No one has 100% good feedback, even Amazon. It's the same here: If they claim to have 100% happy customers then it's a bait.
- Revolutionary methods to make money like bitcoin generators, monero botnets or gambling games with incredible ROI are scams, again too good to be true
- Too simplistic websites with just an email address for example are also likely scams.
- Pay attention to sellers who use escrow websites: If it's not a popular one then it's a scam, verify this on our site before going further.
- Never use online bitcoin wallets: They will run away with your coins.
- Always double check URL in few catalogs. Add confirmed URL's to your bookmarks in your web browser.